HAVE YOUR RIGHTS BEEN VIOLATED?
The Law Offices of Jon L. Norinsberg has received extensive media coverage, with many of our cases appearing prominently in local New York newspapers and on local television news stations. In addition, Jon Norinsberg himself has been the subject of a front page news article in the New York Law Journal. Below are some of the cases which Mr. Norinsberg has handled that have received local news coverage:
Judge Approves $75M Settlement of NYPD Summonses Class Action Suit … click here to read more.
Norinsberg Represents Female Construction Worker: Article in the NY Post … click here to read more.
Circuit upholds $4.7 million judgment and announces important new legal precedent … click here to read more.
Circuit Affirms Verdict Against Former Medicaid AG … click here to read more.
Circuit Affirms $4.7 Million Verdict for Dr. Leonard Morse Against Former NY Medicaid AG … click here to read more.
Baez v. JetBlue: Flier’s $50M Suit … click here to read more.
Adams v. City of New York … click here to read more.
Stamile v. City of New York … click here to read more.
Jovanovic … click here to read more.
Chatman v. City of New York … click here to read more.
- 7/16/14: Proof that hard work pays off! In 2013, Mr. Norinsberg obtained two verdicts that made the New York Law Journal’s list of top verdicts in the entire State of New York. In fact, both the Guzman and Morse verdicts made the top five list of all government verdicts for the State of New York for the year of 2013.
- Rodriguez v. City of New York: Bronx man spends 2 ½ years wrongly behind bars because detective had vendetta against him. (New York Daily News ~ Sunday, August 9, 2015)
- Man wins $2.5 million in lawsuit against NYPD cops over using excessive force. (Daily News ~ December 19, 2013)
- Man Is Granted $2.4 Million for False Arrest and Beating by Police (The New York Times ~ December 18, 2013)
- Morse v. Spitzer: A highly successful dentist with an excellent reputation and a stellar thirty-year career is suddenly accused of stealing over a million dollars from Medicaid. The arrest and prosecution are driven by Eliot Spitzer, whose political opponents have labeled him weak on Medicaid Fraud and who seeks to use the arrest of Dr. Morse to show how “tough” he is in handling such cases. The case ends in a complete vindication for Dr. Morse, with the trial judge acquitting him of all criminal charges. Nevertheless, Dr. Morse’s career as a dentist, and his personal reputation, have been permanently damaged as a result of Spitzer’s politically motivated and utterly baseless prosecution.
- Spitzer for Medicaid fraud will get his $75 million suit to a jury (Daily News ~ April 2, 2011)
- Dentist smeared in Spitzer Medicaid fraud witchhunt wins $7.7 million from former governor’s staff (Daily News ~ February 12, 2013)
- Cops hit me cuz I didn’t pick up dog poo! (Daily News Article)
- Queens woman plans to file suite after she says cops beat her beause she didn’t pick up dog poo (Daily News ~ Dec. 8, 2010)
- NYPD Internal Affairs will probe alleged dog-doo ‘beating’ of woman (Daily News ~ Dec. 9, 2010)